The Matching Gift Challenge ended on Friday, June 14 and thanks to the help of almost 100 generous people, we surpassed our $25,000 goal! That $25,000 will become $50,000, because one anonymous donor, Co-operative Insurance, and United Way of Addison County board members pledged matching gifts. What an exciting team effort! So many people in Addison County will reap the rewards of all that generosity and caring.
Many thanks to Co-Operative Insurance for contributing a $5,000 matching pledge towards our goal!
Join our Monthly Giving Program
Examples of some of the things monthly giving can do (but not limited to!):
- $10/month can provide 8 pairs of eyeglasses to low income seniors!
- $25/month can provide 14 counseling sessions for a family in crisis!
- $50/month can provide 30 children with a nutritious breakfast for a week!
- $100/month can provide 240 meals delivered to homebound residents!
For your privacy, United Way of Addison County does not share or sell a donor's personal information with anyone else, nor send donor mailings on behalf of other organizations at any time.
United Way Leadership Giving Societies
Recognition Levels in Robert Frost & Leadership Giving
Robert Frost Society $1250- $9,999
Leadership Society $1,000- $1,249
The Alexis de Tocqueville Society recognizes local philanthropic leaders and volunteer champions who have devoted time, talent, and funds to create long-lasting changes by tackling our community’s most pressing issues.
Members of the Society $10K - 24,999
View our 2017-17 Robert Frost Informational Booklet here;
Leave a Legacy with a Planned Gift- Please consider including the United Way in your will or estate planning– leaving a legacy to up to 30 non-profit organizations in Addison County. Get more information on Endowment Giving.
Make a Gift of Stock- A gift of stock can bring meaningful financial and tax benefits to both you and UWAC. To make a stock gift please contact your tax or financial advisor to learn more about your particular situation. To donate stock:
1. Please instruct your broker to send the stock to the following account information:
Client Account Name: United Way of Addison County
Schwab Account Number: 5010 1290
DTC Clearing: 0164 Code 40
Broker name and contact: Rock Point Advisors, Attention: Mary Johnson, Mary@rockpointadvisors.com, Phone: 802-864-2266
2. Please notify us about your intention to send and the name of the stock so we can attribute the gift to you. You can reach us at (802) 388-7189 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 555,
Middlebury, VT 05753